Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
All photographers are invited to participate in a Historical Webster Groves Photo Contest. Between April 15 and May 17, take one photograph (B&W or color) of a historical building in Webster Groves, Missouri. Submit a digital version of the photo with your application. Judges will determine a first, second, and third place winner, and all photos will be displayed in the gallery at Webster Groves Public Library during the month of June. An opening reception for the exhibit will be held on Friday, June 14 at 6 p.m.
Sponsoring organizations for the Photo Contest are Webster Groves Public Library, Webster Groves Arts Commission, and Webster Groves Historic Preservation Commission. Judges will be members of these organizations.
1. Submit one photograph of a historical building in Webster Groves, Missouri. The photo must be in .jpg format, between 2MB and 8MB.
2. ‘Historical’ is defined as included on the list Webster Groves landmarks designated by the Webster Groves Historical Preservation Commission. The list is available at webstergroves.org/historicbuildings
3. The photograph does not have to be of the entire chosen building, but could be some aspect or detail of the building.
4. Deadline for submission of photographs is midnight, Friday, May 17th.
5. All photographs submitted for this competition will be displayed at Webster Groves Public Library, 301 E. Lockwood Avenue, during the month of June 2019. By submitting your photograph, you are granting permission for Webster Groves Public Library to print and display a copy of it during the month of June, 2019.
6. There will be three (3) winning photographs, first, second, and third place. Cash prizes will be $100, $50, and $25.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field